Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Thing 23: Blog about experience

Ah.. my final post.

It was been a very good experience. I really had to push myself at the end to finish, but I did. I was glad to have gone through everything and really learned a lot. It came at an excellent time as I am reviewing our library website and our library instruction program. This has given me some many excellent ideas and really sent me on my way on my learning curve. I feel much more empowered to continue to learn and advance. It was a great way to get up to speed. It was nice to know that others were in my same position and also learning along with me. This was an excellent experience. Thank you.

1 comment:

23 Things said...

Congats on finishing all 23. Great that you finished and that the Things are inspiring you as you make some changes in your library.

Watch for More on a Stick in fall or winter.