Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Thing 18: Youtube and other sites

I am not a big fan of youtube personally. but at least it was interesting to watch videos on Second Life on it instead of actually registering

I think the library tours and tutorials are okay. I think in my BI and website redo, I will link to some tutorials that have been created by other libraries or database vendors. Again, a really good use of Creating those for our libraries is more time intensive than I have time for now. Perhaps that will be phase 6 or 7.

I didn't really care for the videos I tried. It felt like a waste of time in general. Some were kind of funny or interesting. I would rather watch a webinar to learn. I always had high hopes when choosing a clip, but my interest quickly fell.

I might try Jumpcut in the future.

Grade C-

No comments: