Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Thing 8: Share your creations

Presentation Software
At first, I thought that this won't speak to me because I don't even use power point right now. Then it occured to me that not only should I be enlarging the scope of technological activities, but I can also use this as an oppurtunity to evaluate and supplantment what I am currently doing. And as Martha would say, "that's a good thing"

Picture Sharing,
I have a real problem with this. All this (and previous uses of this in our 23 things) assume/require that we have access to a digital camera. Well, our library doesn't. Hence, I left pretty much out in the cold on this one. We especially would like to do something with scanned images of new books.
Picture trail would be fun for my personal spare time, but I am not a young personal with lots of time and no responsibilities

Database sharing. can't really see a good use for us with this one.

I would like to spend more time playing around with this. maybe this summer...

No comments: